This article will guide you how to setup POP3 email account from iPhone/iPod Touch.
1. If this is the first account you’re setting up on the iPhone/iPod Touch, tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account.
2. Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your domain email address tap Other.
3.Enter your Name , Address(email address), Email Password , and the description.
4.Tap SAVE POP or IMAP will be show on top on bar. You are allow to choose POP3 or IMAP when setup domain email into iPhone/iPod Touch.
5.tap POP so it will highlighted.
6.Fill in all as below POP Info Name: Email name , Address (full email address), and Description.
Incoming Mail server : host name: mail.yourdomain.com, Username: (full email address), Password (email password) -> click done/verify.
7. If system showing message as Cannot verify server indentity, tap Details and tap Accept.
8. After accept, go back HOME go to -> Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Tap (email account you setup earlier) and check POP and SMTP (outgoing mail server) setting.
9. tap SMTP mail.yourdomain.com > tap mail.yourdomain.com On, (yourdomain.com represent your domain name).
10.Check your SMTP SSL: off (enable it if your webmail come with SSL) , Authentication: Password, Server Port number : 587 (if you choose SSL you will need to set Server Port as 465 for SMTP) Once confirm tap DONE.
11.Go back to email setting page , click advance to check your POP setting, SSL: off, Authentication: Password , Server Port : 110, if you enable SSL you are require set it as : 995.
12.tap Done/Verify, Your iphone/iPod Touch is now configure to send and receive your domain email.
I have to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular scenario. Right after surfing throughout the world wide web and obtaining advice which are not powerful, I believed my life was over. Living minus the approaches to the issues you have resolved by means of your main website is a serious case, and the kind which could have adversely damaged my career if I had not noticed your blog post. Your main skills and kindness in controlling all areas was very useful. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come across such a thing like this. I can now relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for this impressive and effective help. I won't be reluctant to endorse your web site to anybody who will need support on this subject.